* Have you ever been about to go on stage and felt
your mouth go dry and your hands get clammy?
*Do auditions and performances make
your heart race (and not in the good way)?
* Have you always wished to feel more
confident in your ability to speak in public?
* Do you find you sometimes sabotage your own performance
with your thoughts or behaviors?
Fear of public speaking/performing is one of the most common fears in the world and can serve as an obstacle to achieving the personal and professional goals you have set for yourself.
As a performer and public speaker myself, I know first hand how difficult it can be to overcome performance anxiety and feel more comfortable and confident being in front of others.
Coaching sessions for performance anxiety can provide you with the tools to:
* Reduce physical symptoms of anxiety
* Feel more confident in speaking/performing in front of others
* Identify and address thoughts and behaviors that
sabotage your performance
* Allow you to be more present and connected with
your music, character, or speech
For more information about individual or group coaching sessions for performance anxiety, please contact me by phone or email.